Thursday, December 2, 2010

Working Projects

Here are some of the projects I have in the garage to work on this winter

This great Old Heavy Card Catalog.  Covered in plywood, and very heavy.  Thinking of removing all the plywood, since it isn't in very good shape.   Some Wood Putty, fresh paint and some new hardware.  Think it is going to be beautiful.  Stay Tuned...



Antique Jelly Cupboard.  Great shape, but has a nasty finish.  Planning on stripping the finish to take it to its natural beauty. 

Two ladder back chairs, need some sanding.  Then a fresh finish or maybe just painted black.  We'll see.
Then some smalls I picked up at one of my favorite thrift stores.  These will look great once I prim them up.




Mainly bought this lamp just for the firkin.  My new fav collectible.


My brother is into ducks, and I think this will look so neat when I am done with it.






Stay tuned for these projects to get finished.  I have my work cut out for me.

Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment