Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finished Projects

Actually finished a few things Saturday, before the cold came in.  Then nothing was drying so I couldn't keep going. 




Before - Wood Piggy.  Please understand I love Pigs.  He was $0.49 at Thrift Store

After - The Yellow One in the Front.  Fits right in with the others.



Before - Set of 2 Dirty Candle Holders.  Think I paid $2 a piece.
After - Painted Satin Black.  Sorry they are a little dusty in this photo.






Old Firkin Lamp turns into....

White Collectible Firkin.  The Red One is one I  refinished too.  I love these things.



White Tray on bottom. 

End Table Mason Jar Candle Holder.  Saw this somewhere, but don't remember where.

Worked on a bunch of things this weekend, but didn't get pictures of everything yet.  Hopefully the weather will be better this weekend and I can get more projects done.  Working on sewing throw pillow covers in red and green homespun for my couch for Christmas. 

Stay Tuned...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment