Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post.  I have been so busy working on projects. 
It has been hard to stay on task here in Pennsylvania, it has been really cold. 

Here are some great items I picked up in Thrift Stores and refinished.  I have a few before pictures




Frame was $2 at SA, Trees at CTS for $1 a piece and rabbit $2 at SA.  Some black Paint and done

SA for $2, painted black then distressed a little.  Those tealights from Dollar Tree, then covered in Cinnimon mixture. 
SA Candle Holder $4, I think.  I actually found 2 of them.  Painted them flat black.  I love that stuff.

These frames were all from Salvation Army or Dollar Tree.  Two of them I covered in paper, then the others painted and distressed.

much more to show.  I will save for another post.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment